Thursday, May 8, 2008

A nice Person

Example Pool:

  1. This man is nice I like to be with him.
  2. I love music and I especially love jazz.
  3. This man is honest,he never tells lies.
  4. A good teacher should be patient with his students.
  5. Sally likes people that patient and kind.
  6. Sally has a brother whom I like very much.
  7. Sally  whose father is my boss is very rich.
  8. Poaul doen't like animals which are vishis.
  9. Tony attend the university which I graduated from.
  10. Tom is my best friend,I trust him.

Text:

Sarry doesn't like people who are unreliable,she especily doen't like people who tell lies.On the other hand,she likes people who are humorous and honest,she realy likes people that are easy going and sincere.However regardless of whom she like or dislike she is nice to everyone

 

Key word:

reliable

unreliable

jazz

humorous

easy going:随和的

sincere

regardless of:

patient with:对...有耐心

correspond

No comments: